1. The pressure regulation is too high, which makes the speed of the flattening machine become fast, resulting in the burning of the sealing ring and the side plate;
2. The oil tank of the opener itself is too small, resulting in poor heat dissipation conditions;
3. Internal leakage is caused by excessive axial clearance or damaged sealing ring.
The flattening machine will break down after being used for a period of time, so it is necessary to maintain the flattening machine in daily production to extend its service life:
1. Operate in strict accordance with the operating procedures.
2. The flattening machine should be kept clean frequently, and the unpainted part of the anti rust grease should be kept clean.
3. Before each startup, add lubricating oil regularly, fixedly and quantitatively according to the requirements of the lubrication chart. The oil should be clean and free of sediment.