1. Generally, welded pipes are used to transport fluids with low pressure, such as water, gas, air, oil and heating steam.
2. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing is a steel pipe used to protect wires in industrial and civil buildings, mechanical equipment installation and other electrical installation projects.
3. Straight seam welded pipe is a kind of steel pipe whose weld is parallel to the steel pipe longitudinally. It is generally divided into metric welded pipe, welded thin-walled pipe, transformer cooling oil pipe, etc.
4. Spiral submerged arc welded pipe for pressure fluid transmission is a spiral welded pipe for pressure fluid transmission, which is made of hot-rolled steel strip coil as tube blank, spiral formed at room temperature, and welded by double-sided submerged arc welding. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity and good welding performance. It is safe and reliable to use after various strict scientific inspections and tests. The steel pipe has large diameter and high transmission efficiency, which can save the investment in pipeline laying. The pipeline is mainly used to transport oil and natural gas.
5. Spiral seam high-frequency welded pipe for pressure fluid transportation is a kind of spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe for pressure fluid transportation, which is made of hot-rolled steel coil as tube blank, spiral forming at room temperature, and high-frequency lap welding. The steel pipe has strong pressure bearing capacity, good plasticity and is convenient for welding and processing. Through various strict and scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use, with large steel pipe diameter and high transmission efficiency, which can save the investment in laying pipes. It is mainly used to lay pipelines for transporting oil, natural gas, etc.