1. Before starting the machine, check whether the safety devices such as the equipment safety cover are complete and intact.
2. Check whether the fixing screws of each part are firm.
3. Check whether the fan in the high-frequency controller operates normally and smoothly.
4. Check whether the high-frequency mold and auxiliary tools are complete and intact.
5. After preheating for 5 minutes, start debugging and check the basic performance of the equipment, including high-frequency current, flexible switch, lubrication parts and other parts, normal operation and abnormal sound. It can be put into production only after the safety is confirmed, and it is strictly prohibited that the switch fails.